October 12, 2004

Wake up call.

Some where around noon my sister set Nika in to wake me up. She's a very bright little girl.

Jhodie (my sister) told Nika to come get me after the show was watching finished. So as soon as Wiggles was finished she came in and told me it was time to wake up. Don't quite remember what happened after that. I did wake up.

Oh, before I go much further. The reason that I was in bed so late was because I was up till 4am today. First I was just watching my anime at midnight then the one at 1:30am. Than I decided to see if I could fix the problem with office 2000 on this computer. It got corrupted by a virus and the fix for the virus, and I couldn't uninstall it. So I’m having to remove pieces of it by hand. Then around 3, something possessed me to wash some dishes. So I did that for a long as my back could hold out.

Wait!.. I just remembered. I had to use the bathroom somewhere around 2am and I just about jumped out of my skin. I sat down looked up at the wall and almost screamed and mentally had to tell myself, don’t make any sudden moves as I got up and backed out of the bathroom looking for my shoe. Ran to the living room and came back with my shoe to see that it was still there. Half a foot long centipede. It was almost as long as my shoe. I were a size 111/2 wide. I slammed my shoe down unto it. Pushed really hard, turned alittle left and right. I heard the body pop and slush around. I reached for the small trash can and held it under so when I let go of the shoe it fell into the trash. I then washed off the sole of my shoe, and came back with the flit (insecticide spray). I sprayed it 3 times to make sure it was dead. That is not a sight you want to see. Ever.

Anyway, back to today. Well it seems that the sanitation department came by and said that they had some issues with how or yard looked. They have never shown up when the yard looks good. It's like there is someone watching our yard to see when it gets really bad and then calls them. Well Jhodie walked around the yard with the person that came and they said what they wanted to say, and she woke me up to help her clean. We were going to clean it today anyway, so it didn't bug me.

The back drain had to be cleaned, I've been putting it off for long enough. It was almost completely full of dirt. I had to shovel it all out. Well almost all of it. I had to have Jhodie finish it up for me. May I point out THE HEAT!... Nika was outside with us the whole time we cleaned. We tried to get her to help, but mostly she just wanted to get her hands on the water hose. After we cleaned up most of the stuff and packed it away we let her have it and she soaked the two of us. She was happy. Giggling to herself the whole time.

That took almost 2 hours out of my life and I got a work out, and the yard looks pretty good. The heat actually went away come 4pm today. For the past 4 or so days, it was just melting hot for the whole day.

My sister is saying that she is going to make real garlic bread. You know, baking the garlic inside the bread. It's so sad. I tried looking up how to make garlic bread on the internet a while ago for my sister and all I found was toast bread, mix this, and spread. That's not garlic bread. That's toast with garlic spread.

Oh well. Let's just see how it comes out. I'm going to see if I fixed a little of my office problem, and find out why divx.com keeps closing IE when I try to open it.

See ya.

1 comment: