October 21, 2004

Turn Back Time A Bit.

Let's see.

Well, my cousin, who is staying with us, decided for the past few days not to lock the door in her room that opens up to our back yard.

*a little history* 4 months after we moved into our house, some one repeatedly broke into our house and took what little we had until I caught him and stabbed him in the back, which lead to him going to hospital and being arrested. Now, he was using the back door to get in because it was a bit tricky to close at time. Once the house was mostly re-built, my sister put the last two blots that we had at the time on that door, and at night we would both check it to make sure that it was locked.

*back to last night* Well, it has been raining really hard as of late. Just now we had a very long down pour. My sister went to close the windows in our cousin's room, and found the door party closed and completely swelled and rain coming into the room.

She wasn't happy. To get the door closed, she had to call one of her friends to come over and shave down the door. So in the rain, they/he took the door off it's hinges, cut it down with a power saw, and hang it back up so that her (my cousin's) son could go to sleep. All of this happened after 9pm.

Then to make it even nicer, my sister found her missing necklace that she was going to give Nika outsider her step in the dirt, missing it's chain. She fumed for an hour, then waited for her to come home. We paid her friend $20 for coming and doing this for us, considering he was doing it for free since they were friends.

My the time our cousin got home, my sister had already fallen asleep, so I woke her up and she talked to her. She more or less told her that she had until the end of the month to leave.
Other than that, I had some very good squash with my dinner last night. :)

I have to go and maybe close up some rooms tonight, before I go home. I'll talk about today when I get home. Around midnight.

Take care people.

* I still think of him. * I had to say that.

No comments:

Post a Comment