October 19, 2004

Oww.. I can't move.

Did I mentioned he called?

I liked the little talk we had over the phone before he got me a taxi to come pick me up so we could spend time.

We hung out for 2 & hours or so. We talked we watched tv, I got his address states side as well as his birth date.

It sucked that the place he was staying didn't have breakfast considering he called and woke me up at 6 or 7 am. I don't even remember now. I just remember laying in my bed with my door closed hearing a phone ring, and thinking if it could be ours, then thinking, ya it's him.

I made it to the phone to find out that he had lost my number. I felt like a teacher that a kid just used "the dog ate my home work" on me. Not that it wasn't true, it's that if it had to happen it would happen to me.

Anyway, caught up, and stuff, then he had to leave. We parted much better this time around. We get along quite well in my opinion.

I got home, took a nap and work up like I was at the gym. It took me a while to get moving again then I was fine. I got out and picked up Nika from school, then took her back out two hours later to get her ride her new tri-cycle. She can go down very slight hills, but she doesn't want to work to come back up. We will have to work on that.

I laid down on the couch to watch something and fell asleep, then I woke up in pain again. Grief!

Ok, I'm off to eat something then I'll see what I'll do for the next 3 hours.

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment