October 18, 2004

I Hurt My Back And Other Little Things.

Today was a stress free day. Guess that is why you have days off.

I woke up somewhere around 11am, I think. One of the first things I asked when I became conscious was if I had gotten any phone calls. Not that they wouldn't have come and gotten if I had. I was just asking to make sure. No he didn't call.

For the whole day I nibbled at food. I had a real meal tonight around 9:30. Don’t know why I felt so hungry for.

I washed dishes and waited for the phone to ring. I checked my mail thinking of the phone ringing. My back hurt from doing the dishing again and the mopping from last night, so I didn't get much dishes done, and wondered if I could do anything if he did call. At 8pm I gave up on him calling.

Nika got a new tri-cycle. Her godmother got it for her. She missed her birthday back in August. She likes it, but needs some time to get use to pushing on the pedals.

Oh, I made my self dinner, was nothing more than Ramain since my sister got KFC from Nika's godmother, for her and Nika. I was left to fend for myself. It was on short notice, and my back hurt. Or I might have done something like lo main baked with veggie cheese and with ground chicken and onions. Well maybe. I had some peaches today. :)

I did have one interesting phone call today. L a student called me up to say that she was willing to sell me her printer for $125 or $150 EC. I don't remember which one now. She has no space at her place. Oh, this is the girl that gave me the half ride a week ago. Anyway. I get a printer. I just have to come up with the money in 2 weeks. If I can't pay her the whole thing at one time, I'll take it off her hands until I pays the rest since it sounds like she's just dying for space in her new place. Again, I'll see.

Ok. Midnight, and G4TechTV isn't showing the anime that I like, so I'm not interesting in staying up and watching it. Besides, I'm thinking of going walking tomorrow, and I have to wake up early for that.

Ok... nighty night then. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment