December 13, 2004

Another Slow Day.

I crawled into bed sometime around sunrise this morning and peacefully slept my way until 1:30pm, baring 4 interruptions.

Other things that happened for the rest of my day,

Nika told me that the power as out.
I took her to the bathroom.
Nika asked me for something from the snack box I told her that she had to talk to Pearl and ask her for it. After waking up a it later I went out to see if she asked, she didn't.
It rained, and I went back to bed.
Then it was 1:30 and my came home and woke me up.

ok, so that makes five interrupts.

Well Jhoide had to work today. The lady that she works for wants her to do Christmas cleaning this week. So she is going back in on Thursday, when I have to work at 4 so I can look after Nika.

Well Jhodie took some of the money and went to Rams to see if they had anything on sale, and she found a few things. It rained this afternoon. Not heavy, but just constant. Nice sleeping weather. Any which way, my sister kicked me out of the house with Nika for a walk and some bread and eggs. I went over by Ms. Adams. A lady we have known all our life.

She's the mother of a lady that use to be my teacher when I went to privet school. She went to our church also when we were down here. Something happened to her leg, so she doesn't get out much. My sister sent me by her to say hi. She doesn't see me. So I got the bread and eggs from her then came back home before it started to rain again. Oh, did I mention she had a small little store on the side of her house? :)

Well we walked back ok. Nika wanted some together time, but the power wasn't back yet, so we went to my sister's room that all the air on the island going thought it. After like 40 or so mins we were down for a nap with the rain falling outside. It was Nika's nap time and we all went down.

Then she came and woke me up I don't know when. But it was when the power came back. After 4 I'm sure. Then my sister pretended to start cooking. She took the chicken out of the fridge. Oh, speaking of the fridge. We think that it's starting to die on us. I hope it doesn't. I don't have money to buy another one. I wanted to buy a new years ago, but my uncle who didn't want me to spend that much, or thought that I couldn't, cleaned up a re-poed one and talked me into buying it when he worked for TDC. After it was cleaned up, I thought that it wasn't that bad, it was almost nothing but troubled since we got it, then the month I paid it off, it behaved itself and worked fine. Until now. I hope it's just the power outages that are doing it. Or if it stops defrosting, it can be fixed for not too much.

Ok, back to the almost meal. Well some where between my sister taking out the chicken and cleaning up the kitchen with me, and me asking where is dinner, she had made sandwiches for her and Nika, and considered dinner done. Ah!

So I got one of those new $5 Asian looking noodle bowls and made some noodles in it. The bowl got hotter than I liked, but it did work. Did a little cleaning, played my new Mah Jong Quest game, let Nika play my new Mah Jong Quest game. Then Jhodie had me run around with her because she wanted me too.

Well Nika went down at midnight and we missed the start of Earth Sea on the SciFi channel so we are waiting for it re-run at 2am our time.

Tomorrow is set to be a full day. We will have to take umbrellas with us. I'll let you know it goes.

See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment