December 01, 2004

Yesterday.... Yesterday... What did I do yesterday?

Ah!.. I succeeded in staying in bed, but longer than I wanted. Actually I'm not sure if that was Monday or.. wait, it couldn't have been Monday, we went shopping. Actually.. forget it.

I didn't really do anything, or get out of my room until 12 or 1:30pm. Would have been nice if I wasn't in there all by my self. But he isn't here.

Well when I finally crawled out of my room, my sister had me call up this girl/student who she already talked to about getting some things. I don't know why she had me call her for. I don't know what to talk to her about. I ended up giving the phone to her to let her talk.

Ended up going by her house at 4:30. Well at least we tried. We went and got Nika from school, came back, changed and tried to catch a bus. It took us like 15 mins, and 8 buses later before we got one that had room for the three of us.

We got there like 10 till 5. But my sister got the bargains she was looking for, and I got some noodle soups. :) With cheap chopsticks. :) Then we had to haul all that stuff back. Three buses went right by us, and Jhodie didn't believe it. But I told her that is what they do me when I'm waiting for a lift. Then Verey's father went driving by us in the wrong direction. He stops, drives backward, and crosses lanes to stop in front of Jhodie. He was a wreck waiting to happen. Then at that same time, a guy from work, with a nice big car came by, and I got him to give us a ride home.

He seemed a bit odd, but then he had girl in the car. At the end, I just thought that he didn't like mixing his private life with his work one. Anyway, my sister got almost a full box of Arm & Hammer detergent, a lot of shampoo and conditioner, and some ginger lotion. I got like 17 noodle soups and next paycheck we got three bags of veggie burgers that would have cost us at least $90. We are paying $53 for them.

That night we ate Chinese food. :) With cheap chopsticks. Then around 10pm me and my sister watched the last Lord of the Rings movie. We hadn't seen it yet. Then we watched. Master and Commander. Another movie that I hadn't seen yet and she combed my hair too.

Got to bed later than I would have liked. I looked up at the clock and shook my head. It was after 3am. Grief.

Then I went to bed. Oh.. I think Julia Roberts had her babies today. Twins I know. They were way early, but they said that everyone was ok. Julia, a mother. Hum. Oh, and that Ken guy from jeopardy, he finally lost to someone. At least he scored 2 and a half million.

No comments:

Post a Comment