December 20, 2004

Ok, ok, I didn't blog yesterday.

I was resting.

I hid in my room until my cousin left, at least for most of the day I hid in there.

Although my day was easy going yesterday it wasn't so much today.

First we went beach with plans of Nika going to a Christmas part that they church down the street invited her to.

Jhodie went fishing about a hundred feet away, while me and Nika were on the "beach"... I put it in quotes because the "beach" didn't have said. It was some stage of ravel, that maybe in 10 years will be sand. Just as we stopped playing to eat something it rained. So we packed it up and went home. Lucky us we were able to catch a near empty bus to get home.

When we got home, pearl told us that our uncle was here. We went to get a showered and buy the time it was Jhodie's turn he came back. With paint and rollers. He wanted to pant the house today. Some how he got bit by the Christmas bug. So he painted the room that contains the kitchen, dining, and living room. Just because it had all those rooms in there doesn't mean that it's that big.

I was wondering what he was doing. It took us a while just to move the table that holds up the computer since it's made of concrete blocks and a slab of wood. After trying to help for a bit, I left it with Jhoide and took care of Nika in my room. Soon I was combing out her hair for the party later that week. But when I was almost finished, She feel asleep, my leg hurt, and I was falling asleep. So we slept, and woke up after the party had started and she was no where ready. A little bit later Jhoide showed up with KFC. We ate, then came out to see what had been done. He didn't move everything to paint, which is why he finished in shorter time than I expected. By the time we made it out, he was painting the walls of the porch.

Jhodie said that she might as well paint the floor of the porch now, to have the whole thing done. My uncle when he was finished said that don't bother, he'll come by and do it for us. Oh, the 5 gallons of paint he used wasn't free for us. We paid $80 for it. The whole thing wasn't a gift.

Oh, we ran out of gas Saturday morning, so I nuked some eggs in the microwave. I took them out of the shell first, but it really did rise. I'll have to use a bigger bowl next time. It looked great all puffed up, but ofcourse as soon as I took it out, it fell back down. I think that there is something I can put in it to keep it up. I can't remember what it is now.

So today when she, my sister, was out getting KFC with the help of my uncle's car,he drove by the way, she also paid for our long awaited second tank of gas. Normally we just pay for one, and they will come and take away the empty tank that we have, and give us a full one. But you can buy a whole new tank of gas. This is only done if you want two tanks of gas at your house, or if you don't have an empty tank at our new house. A whole new tank of gas is $250 I think. Just getting the empty tank replaced with a full one is $150. So they will be here tomorrow, but we don't know when. It might be in the morning, since we are so close, well see. Also our uncle is coming over. We gave him a copy of our keys incase he shows up when we are out buying our Christmas turkey. My sister is set on getting a real turkey for this Christmas.

Also, there is curtains to get, and a few other things. We rambled off a list earlier today, I don't remember what it was, but all that won't happen until I get my bonus deposited in my account. :)

Well that was a quick catch up. Oh, why am I up this late, because I we were cleaning up, and I was left to do some of it, and then my sister left and went into the bedroom with Nika, and she fell asleep, then Nika played some games on the computer, and I was washing some dishes, but one game , mah jong, wasn't going the way she wanted it, so I bounced around a few games with her until 1 and then said it was bed time. Spent like 3 mins trying to get Jhoide up and off my bed, then I did a little bit of updating and such, then I finished up some mopping, washed out the bucket, and washed a few more things, I called it a night, and turned off the computer to go to bed.

Then I remembered my blog. If I didn't do it tonight, who knows how much I would remember tomorrow night or how tired I would be.

So now for the first time in long time, we are like most people on the island. The house is being cleaned for Christmas. The house got a new coat of paint, and we are buying curtains. We are just missing the flashing lights. :)

Well see ya. I want my bed, and I also want to change my start up picture I have on this computer.

Well I just got pulled away for over 30mins. Nika woke up, woke up my sister, my sister had to get the wall fan from the living room to replace her's that had died like a week ago, because it was just too hot. Need I say a slew of problems ensued. It all ended with my sister hammering 2 nails into her door to hold up the fan from the living room. Now she says that she's awake and can't go back to bed. Poor her.

It's now 4:19pm. Do you know where your sprite is?

Sorry.. only spell checking this time, forgive my grammer, it's late.

No comments:

Post a Comment