December 26, 2004

Merry Christmas?

Well today was the 25th of December.

We had turkey dinner, and a nice if not large meal.

But there was no snow, we had a black out, and the only real thing that let me know it was Christmas, was that we had masquerades come down our street, and Nika played her song of a Shrek Christmas over and over and over again. Oh, and my uncle came by to say merry Christmas, and to say that no one was to come over to his house now, since he was going to take a nap. :)

oh, then there was the black out a few hours ago. That was nice. But we do have a full moon going, so outside was nice.

Now we or I have to figure out how to put up all the left overs. Big Christmas dinner should be done for large families. Not for 2 kids under 5, and two adults with another one who should be an adult who is trying to loose weight.

We had an 8 1/2 lb turkey, but as I look back I think we may have cleared 3 maybe 4lbs of that. I didn't help much. I got full early. We also had pigeon peas and rice, bread pudding, cranberry bread, stuffing, the turkey and a pumpkin pie. She also make a few more chessy bread things. It doesn't sound like much. But I don't think we cleared half of it. We'll be picking at it all tomorrow.

Monday I'll have to start getting ready to go back to work on Tusday.

My club got a new member a few days ago, sent him a welcome message, then yesterday and today I posted something about two good free picture viewing programs. I love and use Irfanview, but I'm impressed with Picasa.

Well I'm off to see if anyone is on that I can talk to on line, if not, I'll just set the computer to scan.

Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment