December 27, 2004

It's Getting Closer.

Work.

Work is what is getting closer, and I'm not a stitch cleaner or ready. :(

Right now it's 2:28am Monday morning.

I was in bed until about 11am or noon. I went to bed sometime around 4am.

Anyway, stayed up, hung out with Nika, we did stuff, then we went over to my uncle's around 4pm. I went to see what was wrong with his computer. She said that he couldn't find his CD-ROM drive. Well I got there and all I had to do was scroll over. :) Interesting.

While I was there I uninstalled that stop sign anti-virus program, ran tuneup utilities 2004 to try and fix everything that or most of what was wrong with that ME system. But since it was ME, it would need to be connect to the internet to get the patches from Microsoft.

So before I was ready to leave after showing my uncle a few more things and making his printer work. It has a paper grabbing problem. A cousin of mine from NY called him, and for some reason said hi to me, then he said that he was going to tell my father to call me since he has been trying for a few days and couldn't get thought.

Alot of people here have family elsewhere, so when Christmas and new years comes around there are tons of people trying to make phone calls, and the system gets over loaded alot. Well my father tried calling three times. The last time he got though. The first two times we just noise like it was computer trying to talk to another computer.

There wasn't that much of merry Christmas and how did you spend your day, that was just opening talk for 2 mins. Then he said that he would have liked to send a barrel down for us, but no money and so forth. Which is fine, but it looks like I may get a watch come Wednesday though. Someone is combing down then, and he is sending them with two watches and something for someone else who will come by for it.

Oh, like I said Nika came with me over to uncle's Ray house, and he was impressed with how well she behaved, then when it was done, he gave us a ride home. On the ride home I found out how dear Pearl used Jhoide as an excuse not to take Verey over to him. Oh, incase you don't understand. Pearl is uncle Ray's daughter. He wanted to see his grandson today, and she didn't want to take him for some reason. She told him that Jhoide had a headache and she was looking after her. That got me to do a double take. Pearl take care of one of us?? HA! And I told him so, and it's true. One Jhodie didn't have a headache, she just stayed up later than me and crashed. As for Nika, she came and got me around Noon or so. So was up and taking of Nika almost right after Jhodie went to sleep. Then they left Pearl and Verey around 2:30pm. When we got home, we woke up Jhodie since it was around 5:30 or so, and I told her what Pearl told uncle Ray, and she had the same odd look on her face, then she told me how Pearl took Verey to the country and is leaving him there for a week.

Well we just slugged around after that. I fiddled a bit on the computer. Checked my mail a number of times. Nothing. My sister was on here a few hours ago, and I actually thought about getting some from Ebay. Nothing much. Some cheap web cams, but I don't think that I can use my card. Which I just found out by reading it that I may have to renew it come February, unless they automatically issue you a new one. I'll go ask in January.

Ebay seems to live in paypal, which is good, if you are one of countries listed in paypal, but St.Kitts isn't, so I'm thinking of getting the cams from somewhere else. Hey, I may even get them at a better price and they may ship outside of the US. :)

Well I'm off. I have to get up to wash my hair and give it time to dry. Not that I have long hair, it's just that it's very thick and I don't use a hair dryer. I use a towel and time.

See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment