December 13, 2004

Bored.

That was my day.

Other than the interesting breakfast that my sister made.

sausages, eggs and hash browns with syrupy. It was a nice surprise. Didn't taste that great, but it was nice.

Other than that, since it was Sunday I got to work late even thought I left the house early. One bus came by the whole 15 or so mins I was standing outside, and it was full A student gave me a lift into work.

Then I just sat there. The one time I put my head down on the desk a student needed me to add paper to the printer or something.

In short order, I refilled the printer 3 times.
I helped three students log out.
I showed one how to get to her e-mail's delete folder.
I helped get one computer unfrozen without restarting.
And I burned a set of notes to disks for a student.

What I did to keep myself busy was more of the same searching for the media center until late that night.

I saw a person who could have signed my fliers for me, but didn't want to bug her until she was leaving and I kept an eye on her, but I still missed her when she left. :(

I went back to getting stuff for the media center. Picked up a few things that I didn't think of. A wall calendar. Something nice and big. A clock since few people other than me look at the computer for the time. A paper shredder. Some jelly mouse pads, and head sets with mics. I tossed in the desk that I found the other day, and a black and white printer, and a supply of toner. I had a nice little total going. Everything was under 2 grand. I think.

Well I was running out of things to do, so I checked one of my app download site, and I found a few things to keep me interested for like 40 or so mins. Then I just installed Mah Jong Quest. It's kinda like Jewel Quest. You go places and you play a number of games per level, but it's the kind of game that's different. It's Mah Jong. :) They also have new tiles, ofcourse, that do interesting things.

Ofcouse the good songs don't get played in my play list until it's time to leave.

Even thought I didn't get the fliers signed, I still stapled one to the box I had and placed it down in class room 3 when I was going home. The library lady left before me, but she let me know, and since she also lived in the other direction he took her home and was back waiting for me by the time I came up.

I didn't really feel hungry when I was at work, which is a good thing I'm sure. But I was ready to eat when I came home. Shame the food didn't feel the same. There was nothing here. I made three corn beef sandwiches with dressing, heated and pressed in the George Foremen grill. That reminds me I have to drink some water before I go to bed and brush my teeth.

ahaha.. I'm watching an old Doris Day movie. :) I missed the title of the movie. I think that I may have missed seeing one.

Well I'm off.

Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment