December 21, 2004

Shopping and Painting. - Tuesday

That was yesterday.

My sister got up way too early. Around 4 when I was going to bed.

By the time she woke me up later that day around 11 or so, she had already gone to Builder's Paradise to buy a few things. A few paint bushes, a new fasuet for the kitchen sink, and a some pineapple juice from Ram's.

Well she woke me up when Nika woke up, and we got ready and went to town to get some curtens, some more pineapple juice and to get our chritmas turkey with my money back voucher. This 6 months I was able to earn back.. get this.. $91. Now I know alot, if not all of you, believe that that is nothing. But you don't understand that to get that much back, I had to have spent over $4,000. In six months. GREIF!

Anyway, we took the bus into town, went to get one of the four stores or so left that still just sell fabric. I felt that there were many more when I was younger, but there may have only been like three more.

Well we got part of the curten. The fancy part at the top that is separate from the rest of it and some yellow tashel trim for Nika. Then we went by the back of Ram's to see if they had anything nice that could fit me that I could afford. I think I found something. I my have to get a corset to go with it, but I won't mind. It's not so much to pull me in as to smooth me out. I'm big everyone knows it, so why hide it. Just show myself off the best I can. Untill I get down to a better weight then I'm just showing everything off. :)

So we come out of the store with two blouses. One for me and one for Jhoide. When we came outside Nika saw the snow cone guy and wanted one. So we got her a small green and at the same time a bunch of guys mostly kids came down the street playing maskarades. Then we went somewhere.. oh, to get some shoes for Nika for school in like 2 weeks. We got her some nice black clouth ones. Then we went to china town to see a few things, then on to Ram's for the turkey and a few other things to reach the $91 on the voucher.

We then cought a bus right outside of the supermarket and went home. As we walked down the street, we saw our dear uncle landing a ladder on the side of our house to paint the ouside wall. That went on for the next 6 or so hours. He left a little after sunset. Nika was asleep, Jhoide was taking a nap, and his 2 year old that he was babysitting had fallen asleep and I had placed in the car for him.

Well Jhoide was suppose to paint the floor of the porch so I tried waking her up for like 3 hours. I fininally got her up at 10pm. We all tried to help, and we finished around midnight. Now we have a yellow cream house faceing the street, and a white porch and a red floor for that porch.

We washed out all the stuff that night. By the time we or I made it to bed, it was after 3am.


** since it took me so long to post this, I started last night and it's now 5pm the next day, I'll come back and grammer and spell check later. **

See ya

No comments:

Post a Comment