December 17, 2004

Last Day.

Oh, for starters I had power when I woke up today.

I went to bed late since I didn't think that I would have power today.

I had my hair re-plat, wore my only wrap skirt that I haven't worn in ages since I was concerned with the wind factor, :) along with my new brown low cut blouse that I know that I have to get a pic up of.

Got to work a little late, but considering that just about no one is left on campus, I don't think it mattered.

I got notice of my pending raise. It's 3.7 or so, and that I was getting a Christmas bonus. I'm happy. Just wish that it wasn't saving me from being poor, so I could just save it. I'll see. I may be able to go with out touching it much. Ya right, but I'll try.

Right now I'm burning some cds for a teacher. I can tell he's going to be a student of mine for a while. Brb.

Back.

Had to change cds. He's leaving today at 2, and he'll be back next year fall. By them I should have a few classes under my belt.

I'm looking on the net to find a way to save a video to vhs. I know it can be done, but I don't know how. I have about an hour or two before I head home.

As much as I would like to crawl back into my bed when I get home, my sister is talking us to the beach so that Nika can build a sand castle and I get a walk. Since my work day is so short today. Hate to do it, I don't like the beach, but I know I have to.

Well take care.

See ya in like 10 hours. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment