December 09, 2004

Intresting and slow day.

Hi everyone.

Well I didn't get to sleep past 9am even though I didn't have to be at work until 4pm.

Nika had a hard time sleeping last night after her little fall, and then her ear started bugging her. So when it came time for her to wake up and go to the last day of school, I think, she was out like a light and not waking up.

My sister went to see about getting a job at subway. Oh wait, I haven't finished that blog yet. A few days ago when we were walking thought town for something, we saw the sign that said, "Coming soon. Subway". It would be a good job for Jhodie. But when she came back she said that the labour department told her that they had all the staff they needed already. But she is going to drop off her resume by them anyway on another day incase they need a replacement.

Nika woke up fine around 10am thanks to someone who call a wrong number and got me out of bed for the second time. Ruth called the first time about 30 or so mins before. Guess I wasn't going back to bed, and as I turned around, there Nika was walking into the living room.

My internet was once again not worth what I was paying for it. Every 3 mins or so, I would loose my connection to the net and all my pages would go white. I use a tabbed browser. I think I told you about it. Anyway, that stopped me from blogging. I hate spending so much time on something, and then see it go down the drain.

Well before my sister got back, Nika had a few animal crackers and then 4 hotdogs. Just the meat part. She likes hot dogs. After my sister got back I washed my hair, then she greased and combed it. She was too tired to do a great job, but she did a good job.

She said that there will be beef patties when I get home. Don't know what kind of meal she'll make around them, but with my luck, there won't be.

Well I'm at work from 4 till midnight today. There was an exam finishing up when I got here. It more or less officially ended at 3pm, but one girl was still working on it until 4:15 or so. Only Collin was here when I got in. I went right to manning the front desk. I didn't have much left to do, other than do what I didn't get to do yesterday. Which for the most part was writing up one page and making links on the two new ones and the other 8 for that part of the site.

Now I'm trying to come up with what else I have to do. I know that I have my report to send in. It's nothing more than a work journal. I just have to take my simple jotted down points of my day and put them in this format that he gave us, then e-mail it off to him. Other than that... I have one tape to make two copies of for Dr. St. J. Then two for this student. She actually wants me to digitize two videos for her, and then burn them on to cd. I told her come back on Friday. Guess I should start.

On the up side to my day, two nice things happened to me. One, 5 mins ago a Spanish student told me that liked how he liked how my hair looked today. That was very unexpected. He hasn't really talked to me in months, and he says that he likes my hair in passing. :) I'll take it. The other thing is that one of the ladies from the library gave me, or tried to give me a bra, and I didn't really look at it once I saw it had under wire. Those things hurt! Anyway, for the heck of it I tried it on today and besides slightly spilling out of the c cups, it more or less fit. So I think I maybe starting to see some small results from the water weights that I've been lifting. Not much, but enough for me to continue. Oh.. it's not the c cup part. It was 42, but normally I have to wear a 44. So I'm happy. I'm not happy about the c cup part :( . I like saying and getting d cup bras. But I knew it would happen. The last time I tried to lose weight I stopped when my bra cup went down.
Well time to get some stuff done. See ya.

=============================================

My web sites:
http://www.geocities.com/jhoyelba - First Website With Link to Second One.
http://www.jhoye.blogspot.com/ - Online Public Journal
=============================================



No comments:

Post a Comment