December 29, 2004

Back... *yawn*

Currently it's 11:45am and I'm trying not to fall asleep at my desk. I could try harder, by doing some work, but I'm pretty sure that would just make me fall asleep faster.

Anyway, to finish up yesterday.

Well I was puttering around, doing this, doing that, I had ready come back from town and I gotten a message from my sister saying that the nurse can called the house saying that she got her memory stick and tried to install it, but it was beeping at her. So wanted help. I told my sister that I would go by after work.

At this point, I was thinking that she had gotten the wrong stick of ram. There are like 6 or so different kinds you can get. LINK here you can see the different kinds that are out there.

I'm getting DDR when I get my new motherboard next year. That is a major upgrade for me.

Back to yesterday.

Well I ended up leaving work a little late. A whole hour. Then I went right to the nurse’s house, and I stood outside calling her, and having that dog barking at me. I half thought that she wasn't there, but her door was open and I could have sworn that the tv I was hearing was coming from her side. I was there for like 15 or so mins when I decided to have the person next door call her. I meant for her to use the phone, but she went over to the wall and called out to her. Ok. But it worked.

Turns out she had called someone else to look at the computer for her since my sister didn't call her back telling her that I was going to come by after work. Anyway, I went up and talked with the guy that was there, tried to help out, but in the end her OS had to be re-installed. So I left him to it and went home just before 6pm. Well I tried to get home before 6pm. I stood and stood waiting for bus. Then I just decided to walk over to the gas station again. I wasn't completely dark yet. And of course as I left there to walk over four buses past me. Since they were all speeding, none of them decided to check to see if I would have liked a ride. So I got to the gas station and sat down. My poor back. Walking up that hill to the nurse's house wasn't the greatest thing I've done for my back. Well me, my back, and my tired feet got a bus after being there for maybe 2 mins. I had gotten too more book holders for Nika, which she quickly took from me when I got home.

My sister asked why I was home so late. So told her and then changed, told her about cashing my check, got something to eat, then crashed. This was like 7 I think. I then woke up all by myself like 2 or so hours later. Why did she let me sleep that long I wondered. As I'm sitting on my bed, she came in to get me, I told her that she was a bit late. She came to get me for the phone. It was my father. She doesn't talk to him. So came and got me. He doesn't know that she hates him. I've told her that she has to tell him, and I'm going to make her soon. I'm tried of being in between this. Well he just said what he did back when I was over at my uncle's. He was just making sure, and to give me the name of the girl who was coming to get something from us, and the name of the guy who was coming by with the things.

Wow... just forgot that time it was. I was thinking it was like 7pm just now. :) I so don't like day shift. :(

Well he sent us two watches, a play/learn computer toy for Nika, and maybe something else. I'll see when I get home. He also said that he wants to come down for Easter. He said that last year. If it looks like he will actually make it, he'll have to stay with Uncle Ray. I'm not that fond of the of seeing him again, never mind him staying in the house. That last times I remember being with him, cops were almost involved. I don't want that around Nika.

Ok… off bad thoughts. Well I got off the phone and went to see if they got me any thing from KFC. I got piece of a corn on the cob. I tried to eat some of a drumstick, but it was the hot and spicy. Nika couldn't finish eating it. So it ended up back with Jhodie. I was able to use the computer that night. As you tell from the fact that I got to blog. Then I tried to get to bed in good time. Which I think I may have done, but it was 1:30am. Which might be why it took me so long to wake up this morning.

Oh well.

I'll see if I can get on line tonight when I get home to do today’s.

No comments:

Post a Comment