December 17, 2004

I'm Home.

Well not back to NY, but home here.

Today was just about dead for me. The work part anyway. I did two things, and one I'll have to redo again.

Earlier in my day, I woke up with Nika around 11am or so. Around 12 or so we started to get ready for town. I have no clue what time we got to town since it rained and stranded me an Nika on someone's porch for like 30 or so mins. Then I had to keep going out into the rain to try and flag down a bus.

Four soaks later, I got one, and ran holding Nika in the rain to the bus. By the time we made it into town it had stopped raining. A mere 2 mins later. We first went to china town (a store) to get some new imported Asian snacks. I tried to get her a new cup, but they didn't have anything kid friendly. Then I went to another store, but still nothing. So we then went to pay the phone bill $111, then the cable tv and internet bill, $248.

Then I had to go back to the bank and get some more money to keep us a float for the next week or so. Jhodie had to give my uncle some money for gas. I think it was cooking gas. So about $40 or so went to him. Which is fine by me. But we were down lower than I expected in my bank account. Guess we did spend more than we should have.

We got back a little before 3 and Jhodie was home waiting for us. I took a shower and I went to work.

Now, for the last 3 days we have lost our power from about 8am until 4pm because they have been replaces the lamp posts in our area.

I would like to think that tomorrow will be their last day, but that is just me wishing. I would really hate it if it took the whole week that I'm off, but I have a feeling it will. Which will make it that much easier for me to get out of the house and go walking. Much to my sister's delight.

Well I'm off.

Have a nice night everyone. Tomorrow is my last day at work, and I get to work 3 or 4 hours. :) Yah!! :)

See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment