December 01, 2004

My Monday Was A Monday.

Ok, last night my sister did a rather nice job on my hair. I got up in decent time.

After no knowing to what I had to wear, to what to wanted to wear, and what I could wear, I did a calm version of NY Black. Shiny black shirt, with black and not so shiny skirt, both stretchy, and I wore one of my new shirts open.

I thought I looked really good, and I had the hanging around neck ID tag and everything. I caught a bus more on less on time. I got to work in good time too. I hated having to show my ID. But I hope that after a week or so, I won't have to. I wouldn't mind having to wear it just to keep anything from being said, but I don't want to show it to get in. I haven't had to show my ID to get in anywhere since I was in high school. And that ID was to get into school. I didn't go bar hopping until I was 22.

ok. Got to work to a strange sight. I think they were testing out Dr. Shocky's exam program. Either which way, I didn't make it to my desk. I was pointed to in Dr. Smith's direction. I spent and hour with him. Then he more or less requested time for me to show him some stuff, and gave me something to try and figure out. After working on that for a bit, I checked my mail, posted and announcement, cleaned up another one. Tried to contact a teacher, didn't get him. Then I was in the middle of making my profile smaller by burning some stuff to disks, when I was pulled away for a staff meeting. Our boss wanted to have meetings with us every two weeks, to keep everyone up to speed. Well we got our little run down today.

After that I got a few more things done. I got water from the bathroom again. I covered the desk from 6 till 7pm then I left about 15 later.

I got here in good time. I got a lift right from school. Lucky me. Oh, I might have to go to staff Christmas party this Friday. I don't want to. But I might have to go.

I was suppose to tell my sister tonight, but I forgot. I took Nika out to ride her bike tonight. She did well. She didn't fall either, but she did ride into a telephone booth. She's fine.

I had a real home cooked meal tonight. Dumpling, boiled green banana, boiled sweet potato, and stewed turkey wings with carrots and potatoes. :) Nice.

Ok... I've caught up on my blogs, I can go to bed now. Not happy that I missed CSI:NY, but I was watching another recent movie that I haven't seen yet. At least I got to see the current Charmed ep. :)

Nighty Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment