December 29, 2004

The Internet Was down.

Well I can't say up late anymore.. so here is a quicky.

Yesterday, I woke up late, got my hair washed with hot water, and gave Nika a bath.

I had my hair twisted so I wouldn't have to comb for a while, but it took so long, I had to sleep with about half of it still wet. So when I tied it down to go to sleep, some got set in the wrong place.

I couldn't have posted this very short blog yesterday because of the internet being down. My sister was more bumbed about it than me.

I went to sleep later than I should have since I now have to be at work for 8m. :(

At least I got up in time without the help of my clock. I set it before I went to sleep, and I checked it before I went to bed, but it didn't even go off when I set it to. I got up at 7:30, and it took me a full mintue to understand that I only had 30 mins to get ready and be at work. Well I had laid out my clothes the night before, and my shower carred over until today. Which reminds me I have take a shower before bed.

I got to work on time, had a light day, but I was able to fill it, and I got to the bank and chashed my christmas bonus in like 15mins. Lucky me it was a very short line.

I then tried to track down some lunch since I got though with the bank so early. After walking around to find most places full and still trying to get something on the cheep side, I went to New Street to get a roti. Waited for like 20 or so mins, and I after I got it, I realized that I paied too much for a large roti and a malt. At least for the malt. That alone cost me $4.

I did get a christmas gift today. AM got it for me. It's a book of an anime, that you read from "back to front". Nice. I liked.

Well I have to go now.. that early bed thing.

Tomorrow, I'll added the rest and update you on my day.

See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment