December 15, 2004

Ok... Back

Yesterday I didn't even start a blog, but today I'm going to write one.

For some reason I don't feel like writing my normal blog. I got to work, I did this, I did that, I went home.

On my way home tonight I saw a house that I watched being built like 3 years ago now. It was all wrapped up in little blue lights. It looked really nice.

Now that Dr. Mohr is leaving Ross, I'm just bumping into him all over the place. It's a shame he's leaving. He is like the only young one here.

When He first go here, I didn't know that he had a girl friend until we were on what I thought to be our date. I felt so bad, but flattered non the less that he had even said yes to going out with me.

Well, we stayed friends, not that we saw or talked to each other much. But we still smiled when we saw each other, and once in a while when I had time I would stop and talk once he didn't have any where to go. I'm sure I would have tried a little bit harder, if he didn't have a girl friend, to spend some time. After all, I'm tired of the runt that I'm in.

Well I saw him today, he was hanging out talking and saying good bye to Ms. Cumberbatch, and I had Collins camera, so I got a pic of him and her, and she asked to take one of the two of us. When it was done he hugged me good bye. A really tight one.

It reminded me of when I first met Ian. The only other guy to give such a big, tight hug. I knew it was to feel my boobs. It was the only time that I saw someone, I liked them right off, they liked me, and the whole night was nothing but a big flirt. :)

As for if that was what Mohr was doing, I can only hope. He stills smiles at me, he's still really cute.

He wears glasses, he has long blonde brown hair, and he serfs. I feel like putting a picture up of him and sharing, but like I said, he isn't mine, so I can't share. I'm going to miss him. No more nice chances of meeting him, asking how things are going. One less happy guy to see me.

Would I sleep with him if he asked me before he left? I've actually thought about it, don't know why, he wouldn't ask me. As much as I would miss him, I fall back on the fact that he isn't mine. Yes... I like to "own" my guys. I hate to share them.

My first boy friend turned me red when I saw him talking to cuter girl, and he wasn't even mine yet.

Off of bad news and back to the steady grind of my workday.

Didn't show up with anything to do. But one, by one, things came my way, and all but one got done, and I'm almost finished with my list for the media center. I just have to re-write me list, attach the printed out items that I choose and hand them in to Collin and Ron one my last day which is Friday.

I have a week off, plus weekends off since school closes on Friday.

All things considered, I think that next year will be a good one. I'm being optimistic, since the year isn't over yet. Remember this moment. I'm not normally in this state.

Oh, I don't think that I have it in me to go write about yesterday, so I'm tacking it on down here.

It was shopping day, and on Monday I realized that I get paid for the whole month of December one time. So we have to tell ourselves, not to go over board with spending once we see how big my account has gotten.

I think we spent just as badly as we normally do, with out going over. The first time they did this to me, they didn't tell me, and I thought it was my Christmas bonus. I have no idea how I got thought those last 4 weeks.

We did get a few extra things, when we went back to the students house to get some stuff that we said that we were going to come back for, but then she talked us into get some other things.

Pearl actually gave us some money. But it was just to get some stuff for Verey. He can't drink or eat anything made with milk. It's all milk, and not lactose like me. Which by the way, I think is wearing off. If that is possible.

So we got him coconut milk mix, some stack food that didn't have cheese of cream. Nothing much.

Oh. It rained. It rained for most of the afternoon. Just when we thought it was over, it rained on us when we were in town, three or so times, and once when were went out to the girl's house and stopped off to get eggs and a third box of cereal for Verey.

Don't remember what I ate, but I know it wasn't a real plate meal. I had an odd sandwich, and some hot trail mix, and something sweet to cut the pepper. I'm not a pepper girl, but I ate it anyway. I miss trail mix. I lived on that stuff for a while.

I went to bed a bit late, but early that I have been doing normally.

Well it's 12:40an now. I feel like I should be in bed. My sister has to go to work tomorrow so I have to look after Nika. I'm not looking after Verey. I think that I may be taking her for walk into town and paying some bills at the same time.

Well see ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment