December 04, 2004

Some Clearing Up.

Ok, yesterday.

It was a good day all around, could have used some lunch and an extra hour of sleep, but over all it was good.

I had to show up to work an hour early because my boss decided to close the LRC and hour early. So that if I wanted to, I could have gone to the staff Christmas party. I didn't. If I had known for sure earlier, I could have told him not to bother with the early close time, and I could have gone by the nurse who sent me an e-mail saying she had a virus and needed help. I tried to wake up a bit earlier to try and get to her place before I headed to work, but you know me and waking up. By the time I was ready to leave I had like 30 mins before I had to be at work.

I was lucky enough to catch a bus right off, but it stopped for like 15 mins at a gas station. So I just went right to work. As I got to work, I was pulled off by a teacher to help with some pictures. That took 20 mins. I had to even show the concept of creating shortcuts and a few other things I didn't expect. Then I went back to the admin off to see the lady I was making the power point with. Got down stairs and did the new stuff to the power point, then fiddled with the website to update a few things.

Then my boss got all happy about posting some information on our site about our "laptop program". Turns out to be two pages. One was for FAQ's that the school had either already come up with, or actually asked. The next one which I haven't done yet is suppose to contain information on the actual program.

Then I helped to teach another teacher how use photo shop. Hence my question yesterday. I'll have to work on that one today. I had stuff to do here and there to keep me busy, but for the last like 4 or so hours, I felt like I was the only one there. Every time someone showed up or called for someone else, I was the only one there. And that happened a lot. At one point I forgot what time it was and thought that it was already 4:30 and it was just 1:20pm. I hate being up so early.

AM joined me for the last 30 mins of my shift. We hung out for like another 20 or so mins, I was in no rush to leave, I had nowhere to go. Then AM walked me up to the street, we talked, and I actually caught a bus from the wrong side of the street.

I had huge munches when I got home. That would happen if you haven't eaten for over 8 hours. I don't even remember if I had breakfast of not.

Then I came home to my sister who said that my cousin was coming to spend the night since they(students) were having their last seventh semester sale today.

Now I'm off to get ready for work now. Currently this place is a little mad house. Jhodie, Nika, Pearl, Ruth (over night cousin), Muffet (Pearl's sister), Muffet's baby girl, Verey, Ruth's little boy, and me all in here at once. The kids almost out number the adults. Then my uncle showed up. Oh, I think Pearl's boyfriend was in her bedroom too.

I'm off to the shower. I may got to work on time today. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment