December 29, 2004

Not Yawning, Yet I should Be.

Nothing.

I had just about nothing to do at work today. Now that I think of it, I should have gone around cleaning computers or running defrag on some of them. The finaid department had asked when we were coming up to do that.

These last two or so semester breaks we haven't done it because we had other things to do, but I have nothing to do but play board secretary.

Anyway, I added a few computers tips that I keep saying that I'm going to add to the site for the past like 5 months. I played with software, tried again to find a why to save movies to a vhs, but I've finally given up on that. I'll just wait until we get a dvd burner and just burn them to dvd. Then I'll have to get a dvd player for my computer, or I can just get the connection thing so that the dvd player that my sister sent down can finally get hooked up to my tv. :) The only thing that bites about that is that I will soon need to get new tvs if they can't be fixed. One has sound problems, and the other one needs to have the viewing area fixed.

Well, around 3pm I helped Rick look for drivers for a computer he was fixing. Speaking of which, I was thinking of that new motherboard that I wanted to get. I crunched a few numbers and for what I want, ram, motherboard with chip, and fan and that thing to stick the fan to the chip, it's going to cost me $213. US. That's about $533 EC. I'm going to have to save up first before I ask Rick to get it for me. And that price is with out shipping or duty/customs.

Well I told acting boss Collin that I was leaving at 4pm and I left at about 5 past. On my way off campus I saw something that I had forgotten about. The demo of class room 1. It's being turned into four offices. It was a small classroom. They knocked out the shape of a door in the concrete wall, and you could see the new walls on the inside going up. As I got to the top of the hill and exiting the campus, Collin was leaving and gave me a ride home. Sometimes I think that he doesn't remember to put on his seat belt unless I'm in the car with him. I've gotten in the car with him before he even starts up the engine and he puts on his seat belt then, and then there are the times when he picks me up at street level and as I get in he puts it on. Very odd.

Well he forgot where I lived and had to go around a block to take me home. As I walked into the house my sister tells me that she was waiting for me to get home so we can all go shopping for the next two weeks. Ha? She said that she was going to do that earlier in the afternoon. It was almost 4:30 now. But fine. In 20 mins we were out the door, with an umbrella to catch a bus to town or Ram's depending on where it stopped. The umbrella was for the rain that I saw coming since I left school.

Lucky us the bus stopped in front of Ram's. It rained today. Most of the morning when I was in, some of the afternoon, and it rained when we were in the taxi on the way home. We spent just over $300 which after I talked about when we got home is only $40 or so more then we use to pay 2 years ago. I guess it's just seeing that I went over $300 is what's getting me.

Well not long after I got home and once again hunted for something to eat, I was sent in my bed for a nap so I would hurt my neck on the chair. I told her to come get me in like an hour and a half. She did, I just didn't fell like getting up. But I had to. If I tried to just stay in bed for the rest of the night I would wake up at 3 am or something and can't go back to sleep until I get back home from work. :(

Well my night is just about over now. I helped with trillian, but it's not working the way I want it too. It has two profiles in there, but it keeps acting as if it's not been configured. Which is starting to bug me. I may work on it a bit more before heading in.

This weekend I'm posting wallpaper to my wallpaper club. Some months I might have waited until next weekend, but I may actually be busy then, so I'm doing it now to get it out of the way.

Well take care.
Jhoy.

Once again I apologize for some of my bad grammar, but I corrected all my miss spelled words. :) But all that grammer isn't bad, so much as it's how most people dow here speak. I try not to show it too much, but sometimes it does come out.

Oh.. the time stamp on this is when I started this blog. I thought that I would have been finished an hour ago. Well, I was side tracked into slightly cleaning the fridge, so I'm finishing this blog at 1am. See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment