November 20, 2004

Friday - Another Wet Day.

It just rained for the whole day. I left for work, it was raining, I got to work, it was raining, it rained all the wall though until it was time for me leave.

Rain came into two or three of the side study rooms through the wall I think for two of them. In one room the water came through the window. They (students) have left them (windows) opened so many times during the rain, that the water comes through even though it's closed. I had to mop it up since I was just about the only one there. It was around 5 I think. I hoped that my back wouldn't hurt when I was mopping. Yes, it is that easy to hurt my back, but amazingly, it didn't feel a twinge once when I was spending time with my friend. I thought that was odd. Guess I avoided the positions that would have hurt my back. *smiling... lucky me.*

Well, other than that, it was a slow day. Oh, I did ask my boss back for my music, and he said sure, but forgot to move it before he left. I'll bring it back up in a week. I have some music to keep me company until I get my vast collection back.

Oh, the housing lady came by and commented about my big chest and the blouse that I was wearing. They, the guys, said that she shouldn't say that to me. Later I hit me, that, that sexual harassment thing may have stopped them from commenting on how I looked. Well that got rid of half the reason I wore it. If I look good, tell me. Well, I told her of the updates I did to her site, and she said that she didn't understand a thing I said, and that she was just going to look at it, and see if it's what she wants. Grief.

Then it was just me and my music for the rest of the night. There weren't that many people here. It was Friday, so the library closed at 4, and the cafeteria had been closed since 2.

Got home in the rain, and had hot cereal. She didn't cook. What gives? I was looking forward to eating, and something hot would have been nice. So I took my trail mix in a box and added it to some corn squares and added my low fat milk and put it in the microwave. Then I tinkered with my sister's MSN messenger's profile. When I added those new faces and display pictures to my side, it was easy. For her side there was some kind of fight going on, but I won! :)

I tried to talk to Chris when I turned on my IM last night, but he wasn't there. His IM was on, but he wasn't there. Then my sister made me wash some dishes. Lucky me there wasn't much. Cleaned off two counter spaces and the table. I did good. :) I don't wash dishes much. :)

Then I headed in to bed around 2am. I can't seem to go to bed before that. It's starting to bug me. I don't mind when I have something to watch, but I don't like staying up and wasting time. At least I'll get to sleep in tomorrow. My shift starts at 2pm. :)

Oh, almost forgot to wash my bra. Every time I get a new one, is stop wearing or can't find the one I had before. It should dry before work. Washed it and hung it up in my window on a hanger.

Night. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment