November 04, 2004

I Lived.

Last night I stayed up and watched tv until 3am so I wouldn't sit in bed thinking of bad things.

I woke up at 7am to wake up my sister again. This time I got it right. Then later around 9:30 I tried to get up. Got up at minutes to 10 and got my cloths to iron them out. I wore my black witchy flowly shirt with the big purple flowers on it. I may have to spend some money and get a picture taken of me in it with the right skirt. .. speaking of which. I wore my other brown skirt with it.

Well I got to work on time, well 5mins after my shift started. Still good. I was wondering what on earth was going to greet me. I went to my desk and sat down to see how things would happened. Checked my mail, one or two things here and there, but nothing major for me. Posted an link in two places, digitized a movie for a teacher, but now the movie program that I'm using doesn't want to write titles anymore and cashes on me.

Then I helped out with a PC that my boss brought in to be repaired, and I tried to help out with a laptop. Speaking of my boss. It was slightly creepy how he acted all normal. I talked to him a bit some other things, and asked him about coming over to sign the letter so I could get it over with, but he said later. So I tried to help out.

On the Laptop I ran two up to-date AV programs and they found nothing, and I cleaned the registry, and I uninstalled and re-installed the bugged program, and it still wouldn't work. So after a few hours, among the three of us, we came to the point that we had to tell him that his system needed to be reinstalled to have this fixed. I had much better luck with the desktop. For 2 hours it didn't look that way, but I hunted down the error on line and fixed it. Then I had to do all the updates the owner didn't do for it. Not to mention all the spyware that I had to get ride of at the start of this little venture.

Then it was time, and Collin was the one sent for me. I went into this office to just get this over with, and I found out that something else went wrong. This can't be happening I'm thinking. I Didn't Do Anything Else Wrong. I didn't do anything wrong. Anything they say I can say either didn't happen or there was a misunderstanding. I have nothing to worry about. I was almost right. I hadn't really done anything wrong. It was just bad timing. Right after I had left my bosses office that Friday, I was trying really hard not to cry, and teacher/faculty member that was new, came in and I helped him, but he thought that my attitude was off, so he wrote my boss about it. In his words he said that it seemed that I acted as if he was bothering me an I didn't want to help him. As he's reading the letter I'm thinking, that's not me, that is what E does, not me. I told him how he told me not that long ago that I was great with faculty and students and I should be abit kinder to other members in my department. I then said that he talked to me right after I came out his office, and I may have just been trying not to cry so much that it seemed that I was harsh to him, but I wasn't. He understood. It's odd. He said that he wants to keep me, but he had to lay the law down and that he wasn't out to get me. After he gave me a copy of the letter he was putting in my file, I changed the subject, and it worked. I think that I'll live after all.

So I walked back out and was happier. I've gone 6 years before anything happened, I can go 4 more years without anything else happening. Why 4? I hope to be going back to NY at that time.

I tried to get my movie program not to crash, but it still did, and I manned the front desk for the last hour of my shift. It started to rain and hour before I had to leave for home and I didn't have an umbrella, I hope it wouldn't be raining by the time I left for home, and it wasn't, it just rained as I got out of the bus. That is when you find out that I just had on my bra under that thin shirt. If you didn't see my skin though it before, you saw it now. Cold.

Got home to the smell of food, but just about nothing was cooked. My sister stopped to eat eggs and pear with bread. At that point she gave up cooking the meal, and we had eggs for dinner. Our uncle came by earlier to take Nika and the Verey for a ride. My sister actually went to see about a job, but she couldn't' take it. The hours were too wrong.

Then after 9pm I installed ICQ onto my home computer. I have ICQ on my computer again. I got the newest version, and already it's like old times again. Two people found me within 5 mins of having this thing turned on. Thanks to all this attention, it's taken me over 2 hours to write this blog tonight, and I still have to spell check and re-read this thing. I better be going then.

See ya guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment