November 20, 2004

Yesterday, A Day That Was Too Long.

The biggest thing for me yesterday was that I showed a lot of cleavage and only one person said something to me.

I wore the same shirt that I had the day before, I just undid all my buttons and wore a light brown, skin hugging, low cut blouse under it.

I looked pretty good, and even my sister said wow.

I got to work a little late, but I had my sister call ahead for me. I had to go get my birth control shot. It's for incase someone thinks that I'm worth sleeping with, and I actually like them. For a black girl, who isn't thin, on a island in the Caribbean, that doesn't like black guys. I don't get to match up that often.

Got to work, did work things, and bit my tongue about asking for my music back when talked to my boss. 2 hours before closing it started it rain, and it rained up until I had to leave. I even got locked it,it's a good think I had my own set of keys. I locked up, stood outside, saw the rain coming down, then remembered the umbrella that someone left inside. Lucky me. Went back, got it, closed up, when walked up the split level hill to the road. I was able to catch a bus before the other two girls, but not before I got soaked.

From like mid thigh down I was all wet, along with my bag.

Oh, the only one that mentioned my full, over flowing figure was one of the girls from the library. She said how I dressed up sexy today. I don't hit me that I could have said that I was just living up to my name. Some how, some people (all girls) call me sexy Jhoy when they see me. I never asked why, I just said hi. :)

Got home to find out that everyone had gone to bed, but my sister cooked. Rice and peas with some mutton and squash. Then I messed around with MSN messenger in my profile. Then I bumped into a friend on line who was awakened by work calling him up for something. So we chatted for a bit, and I headed to bed at 2:30am. Today was my 11 o'clock shift. Needed to sleep.

See, you didn't miss much. Except for a pic of my and my full chest. *smirk* I didn't take one.

I may do today's blog tonight, or tomorrow morning. Don't know yet. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment