November 09, 2004

Lazy, Lazy Me.

I gave up my bed easy enough today. Once it was after 11am. And I was thinking that I could for that walk, but I heard thunder, so I decided to stay inside.

I some how managed to not crawl back into bed, not clean, kinda eat, then went and got Nika and Verey. Then I took her out to the store to get some eggs and two $1 bread. She peddled her way over and back. At times she used her feet like she was in a flitstone's ep to stop her back from going down hill too fast.

Then we got back t the house and she didn't want to get off her bike, so we went up and down the other long block along the pasture for the school. She did much better than she did the first time.

Then we came home and I just had to watch these two kids be kids and run around, shout, fling their bodies all over the place, then 3 hours later, bath then bed. I was washing my hair when she was putting them down. First I smelled like apricots when I washed my hair with shampoo twice. Then like white or cream when I used the conditioner. I need hot water again. I miss not being able to wash my hair and skin for that matter in hot water.

Now I'm actually on line, and talking to one of the new guys that found me over ICQ a few days ago. I was able to get on line just before four to check my school mail. I have about two things to get me going when I get there. First I have to go by this lady's office to help her with something I didn't expect to help her with.. .. or really know why... but I'll see when I get there. Then I have some kind of slide show project to do.

Well I'm off. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment