November 23, 2004

I'm Early Today.

Ok...

I have to be in bed early tonight so I can get to work early if not on time tomorrow and I haven't a clue what I'm going to wear yet.

Well last night's little exercise session wiped me out. I didn't want to get up today at all. Then my sister asked me to hang out some clothes for her while she tried to dig up a tree that we didn't want. The only problem is that it's been growing for the last ... 20 years?

Well I tried to help, and it just proved how much of my muscle I've lost since my back injury. That is why I want to keep up with the weight lifting stuff I did with my sister last night.

Well I didn't get the clothes up until way later. One, her digging got in the way, then she had some kids come by to clean up the yard for $5, then someone else showed up.

Nika kinda helped me when I was hanging out them out. She handed them to me one at a time and I would hang them up. Then we played catch for a bit. Then I came in to check on the chicken on the stove. My sister was suppose to have gone to a parent teacher meeting at Nika's school. But when I got inside, she was still here and playing bejeweled. So I helped in cooking. We had chicken with cream of broccoli and some pasta. Later She made some garlic bread to go with the meal.

Earlier that after noon, two unexpected people called us up. One was a lady that we didn't know, who was looking for an uncle of ours. Turns out he was dead, but we told her to call back because we forgot and called our uncle to find out. She didn't call back. Next was my father. My sister doesn't talk to him. So I came inside to talk to him. He was more or less saying hi, and telling me stuff and asked how we were and if Pearl was still here.

Well, before dinner was finished cooking I went and washed my hair. Used the new shampoo that I got the other day, and we already had a conditioner. Then I scrubbed my face with the apricot scented scrub, then I used soap that smelled like golden apples and the leaves from that tree.

Then I came out, dried up, put on a shirt, and warped a towel around my head and came out to eat. And just before were finished little Ray showed up. Pearl's brother. Another leach. He has been walking in here for years, and sharing himself up a plate. Last month I told him to stop. He hasn't given me a dime for that entire time, and times he requested meals from my sister. Well he tried to eat some of the chicken tonight, but as far as he was concerned, there were only bones left. Then he sat down to watch tv for like 30 mins.

Now I'm finishing up my blog so I get my hair done, since my sister has work tomorrow morning.

Well see ya.

PS.. the race show is on, my sister is sleeping. How/ When will I get my hair done?

No comments:

Post a Comment