November 20, 2004

New Game!

Hi ya.

Yesterday in my mail I got an announcement from a game website that I get some games from, and they have come out with and updated version of a game that I liked.

It's called Bejeweled 2. I downloaded it and tried it. WOW. Nice. They merged two games together for this one. Well ofcourse it is mostly the first version of the game plus part of this other game that I've had for ages. It's call Flux. I guess they hired the guys to came up with version two of this game. I remembered a few months ago, when they were talking about Flux as if it was a new game. :) At least one of the two sites below now have the game in their line up of games to download. But if you can't pay for it, get it from this link up here. The others are timed, but this one lets you play on and on, you just can't change some things.

Oh, I have realized that between the version that I got at popcap.com and bigfishgames.com version of the same game, that one thing is different. I like the version from popcap better. When you have finish one board and move on to the next board, you more less slide though a worm hole. It's like stargate. :) The other one is more like stargate the movie's version of the worm hole, without the hole.

But it's a great game. I've very happy with it.

Now that I'm up to date on my blog, I hope to post today's before I head to bed. But I won't have much to say, so it should be a nice short one.

See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment