November 29, 2004

It's Shoping Day.

Ello. :)

Just getting on line for the first time today.

Tried last night. The net down here was way odd. Couldn't get on here, couldn't get on at msn, and yahoo gave me grief too.

Well, like I slightly mensioned the other day, my ear is bugging me again. I've had an ear infection for most if not all of this year with a few good week here and there. Right now it's mostly my left ear. Blocked up, creating an ecoh in my head, and I keep trying to unblock it so I can hear right.

Today, I tried using that ear cleaning thing. Hoping it would help me hear better, and get rid of some of the clogged feeling that I have. But It didn't really work, and I waisted, almost 2 hours doing it. Well it wasn't a compleat waist. Befor I had tried clean it out with q-tips. I know. I know, they aren't ment for your ear, but I had to try something, it was driving me mad. Either way, I just made some of my skin inside tender. The liquid seemed to stopped that at least.

Then I hung out with my sister, and she let me know that once again, we are left with Pearl and her son again. I will not be getting my house back for December. It seems that my uncle didn't tell the lady that pearl could aford it and was ready to move in. By the time he did tell her this, he had tweaked the bugject that he wanted from Pearl, and it was a few hours, maybe a day, late.

So this day, like I said, was shopping day. Jhodie had told Nika that we were all going together. So We let Pearl know this that we weren't going to be home until after 6, and she had to find someone to pick up Verey, since she had night shift.

Around 3:45 we left to get Nika..

... ok.. my ear was bugging me so I logged off and went to watch tv. Came back to the computer around 20 till 11 to finish up. Ended up cleaning up my documents folder. Now CSI is on. I'll be back when that is finished. :)

See ya....

No comments:

Post a Comment