November 21, 2004

Hi ya. I have....

a very short movie of me.. well part of me anyway.

Link will be placed here ------->___________________. by the end of the day. I have the movie. Just have to get it uploaded. Ok.. Not by the end of the day.. in 2 hours. Better?

I'm showing off that shirt. The one that really shows off how much chest I have. :)

See ya.


Back... ok.. as you can see.. it's not posted. I'm just having a slue of FTP'ing problems. And when I thought I had a copy on me to do it here, I find out that somehow it wasn't copied. So I just spent over and hour trying to upload a file that is suppose to be 1.5 megs to find out that it was a 0 size file.

So I'm sorry to say for all those who were waiting to see my chest that you will have to wait at least 3 more days. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment