November 17, 2004

The Rest Of Tuesday.

I was able to crawl back into bed for 30 mins before the kids came home.

Somehow I watched some more tv, washed my hair and took a shower for like 40 mins I think. Use my nice back scrub, and tapped the last of the shampoo from it's bottle, played with Nika in the shower before she found out that she would have to get wet if she wanted to help me wash my hair.

Then I washed some dishes as my sister typed away to her friends, then we ate, pasta mixed with cream of chicken, and stewed chicken with a side of canned veggies. I got to see Jeopardy, some csi, watched the first ep of The Amazing Race, saw some of my British shows.. missed changing rooms. I'm not even going to look for anime tonight. I'm about to have my sister comb my hair. She hates combing my hair, but I have no one else to comb it.

Tomorrow I'm going to try and buy a shirt to wear to work that day and for the rest of the week.

Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment