November 09, 2004

I Went Walking.

That's my day.. I tried not to do much.... and I succeeded.

I woke up late because of rain and over cast skies. I woke up and eat some cornbread that my sister made last night.

Then an hour later I got dressed for our walk. We went down the long hill, went down by the
wharf, then around some private houses next to the hotel, then we doubled back on the other side, then we walked back up the long hill. But just as we got the top of the hill, we stopped to walk around a house, and talked as if we had money to fix it up. It's a nice little house with an interesting design, but it needs expanding, and all the wood work, from doors to roof has to be replaced. The kitchen is way too small I thought that it was an odd pantry when I saw it though the hole in the door.

Then we got home and I got on line, my sister 40 mins later went to get Nika and Verey.

My sister did poor man's chilly and fries with cheese. Corned beef instead of ground beef, without the beans. That just nulled the walk we had today.

Then it was some more tv, she took Nika out to sent off some more fire works and such, and a little bike ride up and down our half of the street.

Right now I should be in bed. I started skating around the hentai sites that I have, then said to myself that I was only line to write my blog.. so I'm writing my blog.

Checked G4TechTV tonight to see if Read Or Die would be brought back.. and for a second I thought it had, but it's not. They brought in another new anime. Grief! Finish one already.

So I may look at 3 or so more sites, then I'm off to bed. I have another walk tomorrow. I saw this new sign on the way to work that isn't too far from here that says that there is a new pottery studio down this street. We are going to go look for it.

See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment