November 12, 2004

Slow, But I Get Paid.

Today was ok. Once again I get to work late. The world works against me.

I wore my orange top that looks like it's one of my older piece even thought it's the newest thing I own, and an old purple skirt that is made up of purple squares. My sister said that the colours clash. I don't think so.

8 hours later.... (2:05am)

I came into the LRC to see that no one was at the front desk. Walked over and saw that E, the day shift girl hadn't even been in to work today, since the computer said that I was the last person to use it. Guess I'm staying out here then. Logged in and checked my mail. Bit by bit I got things to do thought out the day. Nothing to run my ragged, but I wasn't left with much free time on my hands either.

Had to re-print an ID for a student's wife who had her's stolen. Find out how to make a vector of a picture, and e-mail it off to someone. That took some time. I continued to work on the slide show thing. I was going to finish it today. I digitized a tape for Dr. St. Jean. I answered phones, passed on massages, I said hi to someone from our Dominican campus. We have a medical school over there for human doctors. I also had to go out twice to close down class rooms. Near the end of my shift I thought that I was going to be able to play a game before I went home, but just then AM showed up with a slew of cds, so we talked, I made two copies for my sister, then it was time to go home.

Walked up with AM and I was waiting for a bus when I realized that I forgot my money next to computer. Earlier I had asked the new guy when I was on his way up to the cafeteria, to get me slice of pizza. I have him a $10 to cover the $4 slice. So I walked all the way back down the LRC to get my bus money.

Oh, our water fountain was still turned off, so I had to take my water bottle to the bath room to fill it with water. I only got it half full. I couldn't really get the bottle in the sink.

Came home to find no food because Nika wasn't feeling well and my cousin from Nevis was spending the night and living on my computer. She doesn't have one, so when she's here she's on here. That is why I'm just getting on at 2 in the morning. I missed Chris again. He's the guy that found me on ICQ. Jhodie then went and got some fast food for all of us to eat,which took the $5 from me that I went back down a hill for, then Nika saw some fire works outside.

Jhodie and Nika went to bed around 10 or 11, but my cousin was on like I said until 2, and I had to get on to do some things, this included, so I ate some more of my sister's cranberry bread, then did some flat bread and eggs when she was still on at 1am.

Now I'm going to spell check this thing then post it, then go play a game for at least half and hour. Then I'm off to bed.

See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment