November 14, 2004

Matrix....

What do I say?

Well I just saw it. Interesting. ... very interesting. I would have liked a more closed ending considering I had to watch three movies to get to the ending. But with that said, it wasn't that bad of an ending.

Earlyer today I went to work. I got there on time, I had to re-digitized part of a video, mostly I just defraged for most of the day. I defraged my computer, I defraged the new XP that is holding some songs for me. I also defraged the computer at the front desk that I use the most. Oh, and did some mp3 stuff.

Someone just left 2.17 gigs of mp3 on my computer, so I took a copy and placed them on the XP computer that I soon had to defrag. I also got my hands on some cd's to rip some songs from.

Then AM the girl that brought the CDs for me, helped me rename the songs that I got before she showed up, then she gave me a ride home. She actually had a car today.

I have to stop starving myself. I was about to walk out and eat my soup when AM showed up so I had to stay and keep her company and keep her from seeing the sight of me eating. I don't like letting people see me eat. But I might have changed my decision to not eat if I could have used my computer on the inside to let her watch some anime. But I couldn't, it was doing school work. :( So I just told myself, again, that I'll just wait until I get home to eat something. But guess what ladies and Gentlemen? She didn't cook anything. AGAIN! So what did I have aftar over 8 hours of just drinking water? My left over pieces of flat bread, and popcorn. I was going to have a soup, but after I washed out my bowl, I realized that I didn't have any. She gave me the only two to take to work.

I'm thinking of wearing my jeans to work tomorrow. It's Sunday, my last day of my work week, and I don't want to wear my purple skirt again. I can't take big steps in it.

I'm going to bed now. I'm tempted to turn on ICQ and see if Chris is online, but I don't know if I have the energy for anything. I know that I'm going to crash in at at least 20 mins.

Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment