November 28, 2004

I tried for hours to get in.

Hello.

I know I'm very late. But it's not my fault. Really.

For like the past 2 hours at least blogger wouldn't me in, and last night my cousin and her two kids stayed the night, so they were playing computer games and I didn't get on at all. But tonight when I get home and providing blogger lets me I'll be writing up as much days as I can remember. :)

But incase I don't, and since I have ten mins before closing, I stayed back here.

Where is back here. It's the room to the back of the LRC called the FDC. I just didn't want to be on the floor day, and there weren't that many people here today, and I had to a few things back here.

So I just stayed back here. I scanned, defraged, re-scanned a pic. Sent a letter to the teacher telling them that I've finished all of them. I had dinner. Romein again.

I printed up some information on some cell phones for a one of the guards.

Just sent out a message to the few students that we close at 10 today. I'm off tomorrow, but I have shopping and walking to do. Lucky me.

We are starting to think of what kind for Christmas gift to get for Nika. Her school has this thing where "Santa shows up" and give the kids gifts. Ofcourse they are gifts that the parents got them. I want to get her one big plane, Jhoide wants to get her a lot of little ones. We'll see. We are also going to get rid of some of her other toys that she doesn't like or use.

Oh, Pearl may be leaving tomorrow night. We'll see.

Well I have to go now. Forgive any really bad spellings or grammar. :)

*hug*

No comments:

Post a Comment