November 14, 2004

Yawn...!

I've been here since 2, and now it's 10 past 6, and all I can say is yawn. I have truly helped only one person in all that time. I've talked to 4, but I've only really helped one person.

My computer didn't want to digitize today, but I waited it out, now it's doing it. (well that is what I thought. Three hours later and a reboot, I had to re-digitize the whole thing again.)

Now I'm just sitting back here waiting for something. Right now I'm tempted to make a classical cd for B. Just to give me something to do. I tried out this mosaic program that a great friend sent me, and poor me didn't read part of it, and more or less told it make me about 80-mosaic wallpaper with out knowing it. But I stopped it with out crashing my computer.

Then I made two wallpapers. One I can't really share since the background image that I used isn't mine and the guy that made it is really good, and he might think that I wrecked his work. The other one won't be of any interest to anyone who don't know the three people in the pic. But then it could also help promote the same place as the other one.

Ok, the staplers are starting to really bumming me out. :( That's right, I said staplers. One is a normal sized one, and it is meant for small stacks of paper. The other two are meant for larger stacks of paper. Lately the spring in the back of them, if not just one , stopped pushing the staples forward. So I have to hit the stapler into my hand to bring the staples forward so the students can use it. What bugs me is that they look at it like they couldn't fix it, and tell me that it's out of staples every 5 mins. The girls don't even press down on it all the way. They think it's those small ones that they had when they were in kindergarten. They half press on it, says it doesn't work, and jams a staple in there. And these are the same girls that use to jump or step on the hole puncher. I want a nice machine that I just load the staples into, they push a button and it staples for them. The only problem is, the school won't by something like that.

Well back to waiting. I think that I'll go walk around, check the rooms, make that cd for B, and then go start my soup. Yes, I'm eating today and AM won't stop me.

The time is now - 6:26pm Atlantic Time.

Back.... 12am

Well I kinda helped one other person, and then AM showed up a little after I came back from eating. She was wet from the rain that was currently falling outside. She made copies of some of the stuff that I found on my computer the other day, we ripped some songs from the cd's she had, and I made a copy of another one. Which I realized when I was walking thought my front door that I didn't have on me. Great.

Well I left work on time, and I waited maybe 20 mins, I'm not sure, I started to day dream about the guy that I was with 3 or so weeks ago. I don't even know why, but it helped time fly by. Then I got the good nice big new bus to take me home, then 1 min later it started to lightly rain. By the time I got off the bus, it had stopped raining.

Well with food in my tummy, cook-up, I got another ftp program and tried it out. Besides it cutting out on me and having to re-connect a number of times, it works really well.

Well I'm ok. Ok is shopping day for me.
Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment