November 11, 2004

A Small Piece of News Before Today's Blog




This is what made me late to work today. I even left my house 20 mins early when I heard that the gut was running.. But it didn't help. I still got in 15 mins after 2, and I had my review to do with my boss. :(

But it turned out ok, he knew about it, and wanted to leave before he got trapped on this side of the island.

Oh.. I have free webspace. I had it for a while, but I haven't gotten around to using it yet. Until now anyway. I can't use hello here at work anymore, and it can't work from my house either. So I'm uploading them there, and linking them here. It gave me an idea when I was walking around closing up tonight. I'll see.
Update... I had free webspace, it's not working right now... I'm looking for some more right now. Currently I'm using what little I have left from my geocities account. Speaking of which, I have to go check how much my other geocities count has left it in. I may just move it there. There's an idea.

Well see you later.


That is my last change. I've fiddled, and changed, and changed again. I've uploaded pictures 10 times. I'm finished. Only because I'm done. I'll post today's blog tomorrow. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment